Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sem Break -3

You may ask, how am I gonna spend my holiday? Well, I have plenty of plans for this holiday. At the end of the year 2009, I have watched the movie "Avatar" for 3 times. Ya, this is me, a crazy girl that you would never know. I will go kampar sing k with my best friend. She has some problem in her relationship, so I think it is good to bring her out and relax her mind. By the way, I can show her my uni life at kampar. Then, I will go for a crazy trip to Penang Island and Langkawi for about 5 days. I haven't been to Langkawi before. I think this will be an exciting trip for me. Nothing much to say here actually, I just need someone to talk to in this mid night time. Now, I am sitting here alone in front of the laptop, writing this blog, treat it as my best friend and chatting with it. Finally I can understand how my bf's feel by chatting with the laptop and treat it as best friend in life. To me, this is so pathetic; to him, this is the only thing that give him support and bravery to continue with his life. The world that has been created in the laptop has make him feel secure, thats why he chosen the laptop as his most loyal friend in the world. Now, I also depend on laptop to get my time pass. Feeling lonely, upset, secure, this is what I feel at the moment. Deep in dark can cause alot of messy stuff to play in the mind and must learn a way to control it.

2 comments: