Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Anything after my new hair style

There is someone told me that when you really love a person, you won't care how does he or she look like, what you like is her characteristics and the way he or she is. Unfortunately, this sentence seems do not make any sense on me. After I cut my hair short, everyone around me feels different when they look at me, same to my darling. I understand he likes my long hair, but since I came back to his side, everything changes. I don't even dare to ask for more of his attention, I just feel all alone by myself. I just dare to be next to him and sit there quietly, do my stuff quietly, actually I don't have much things to do. I know he dislikes my new hair style, I really don't mean to cut it that way. A change in hair style can bring me such a big difference in my life, I feel like I have go back to the olden days whereby I am alone in my own world. I know I shouldn't have such negative thinking all the time but I can't control my mind not to think of this bull shit. He wants a normal,quiet life, I don't know what's wrong with his life nowadays, all I know is he has his own thoughts and he won't let it down easily and listen to others. Thats the problem...I guess. This is his burden and he has to let it down so that he will not feel stress anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment