Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thought of the Day - 2

I abit in bad mood today, maybe I didn't take enough sleep for last night. Not
much mood for the day, abit short tempered, and I get sad easily. Tonight
maybe another sleepness night for me again as I think of nonsence things,
again.

I not sure whether it is normal for a girl to jealous just because of tiny stuff in
the life, mostly it is relevant with couple. I am feeling not comfortable when
my darling sits in front of the pc and busy with all his stuff online. We have spent 8 hours at cc, after came back to hostel, he already sit in front of the pc as soon as he finished his shower. I know that pc is the best friend for him, but it can be the past of him, right? Start from the beginning, I knew I was not at the first rank in his heart, and I will never be anyway. For him, family is in the first rank, secondly is the pc, I usually is in the third rank. Shouldn't he cares more about me rather than sleeping time or dining time? Even sleeping i also get frustrated. I so desperate that I can sleep before him, sleep tight in his hug, but this will only occur in my dream, not just for now, but forever. I know I can't sleep before him because I wanna make sure that he is sleeping well, sleeps under safe situation, make sure he is not being interruptted. Everything I do is just for him. Nowadays, I not just live for myself, but I live for him. He is the one that brings me out of the dark world of my heart, saved me from my past. I don't even dare to ask any request from him because I know what I have now is more than enough. I do not mean to complain or blaming, I just wanna express what is in my mind now. I just need a path to let it out of my mind. I shouldn't jealous with a pc anyway, right? =p

No comments:

Post a Comment