Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rock my holiday

Today is my last exam paper and I think I have done it quite well. Hehe. After two nights suffered from running nose and study, I hope that I can score better this semester.  Who knows what kind of result that I gonna get? Bad result? Or just pass? Oh well, I will be glad for what I get because I have tried my very best to do it.

So, what is my plan for this sem break? Eventually I don't know. I plan to work part time here but I not able to do so because my parent resists it. Most of the time I will be staying at home and be my dear cousin's baby sitter. During X'mas, my darling has asked me for a date. So sweet....can't wait for the day to come.=p

Talking about my relationship, I in a very good and sweet relationship. I have to admit that I really changed alot in this semester. Usually I ll go out rather than staying at home, attend friend's gathering, and I seldom cook. Now, I would cook for my darling, stay at home with him, pay all my attention on him, seldom think of nonsense things. I have get rid most of my bad habits,well, like I aways say, a small change from bad to the good is better than none. =p

Lastly, wish myself and everone, MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment