Friday, December 25, 2009

Unforgetable X'mas

We wish you a meery christmas, we wish you a merry christmas, and a Happy new year.
Christmas, suppose to be a joyful day, like my darling said. To me, this is the perfect day in the end of the year because this year is my first x'mas celebration, and I spent the whole day with my dearest one. This is so perfect until I make a stupid call to my colleague. At first, I just wanna wish him a merry christmas, but I duno I can cause so much trouble to him. He seems he has some misunderstand with his wife and his wife phoned me to check who am I. I feel so surprise to get her call. I duno what does she want, I just can understand that I have caused myself into other's marriage crisis and yet, I am the cause of all these. A simple wish from a colleague can cause such a trouble on a married man, may I ask what is the meaning of getting marry with our beloved one? I learned one important lesson in this year X'mas. Never mess up with a married man or woman, you are putting yourself into a crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment