Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Suffer From Sleepness Night

tonight, i am having a sleepness night.....again....y? i oso duno.

yesterday i started sit for my 1st exam paper for this sem, is my favourite subject actually, but i din put much afford on it, so it seemed i ll get a bad result this sem. i guess i may have to repeat it on next year, i hope not.

at night time, i can't slept, so i read messages on the phone. i realized i have alot of misunderstood of my bf. he is just need to be cared of, but i can't even care him for real, as in a bf way. in fact, i treat my best friend better than bf. now i know what he wants, he just wants to spend more time with me, wants more care from me, wants my full attention, and yet, i dun even know about all these stuffs. mayb this is what should a gf does, and it shows i not a good gf. all this years, i have been alone, and now, when i found someone i loved, i just want to be cared of, and yet, i duno how to care about him. mayb the way that i show my care to him is not clear for him, or i reali duno how to show and tell him that i do care him more than anyone. my bad, i think.

sometimes, i ask myself, y i always think of these stupid and negative stuffs? it is meaningness. is it because i am a girl, so i will think of these without my notice? God knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment