Thursday, September 24, 2009

Unmemorable week

This week is my exam week, whereby it is a week that I don't wanna go through again. I have a sleepness week and many things happened on me and I can't take it over on my shoulder. Final exam will comes to its end this saturday and I will go back to my home. Hopefully I can enjoy my sleeping moment at home.

Why I say this is a unmemorable week for me? Because I am truely lost myself in my life journey. Or, I shall say, I have locked myself in my world. In fact, I have locked myself for 1 year. Since past 3 months, there is someone that is trying to open my world and let me out of there but he failed. And yet, he keeps on trying, hope that I will open my world to him one day.

Darling, I feel so sorry for what I have said and what I have done on you that makes your heart broken. I really didn't mean to hurt you, maybe you are right, to me, friends are more important than you, but what I want to say is you are important to me, too. I know, it is my fault to tose you aside when friends call me, but do you know why? I am lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment