Monday, August 31, 2009

Sleepness night

Here we go again.....I have a sleepness night, again, this is the second time in the week, What the hell is going on with me??? Damn tired now, but I still managed to post 2 blogs here, sucks...I hv drank some alcohol, I should be in my dreamland now, why am I still sitting in front of my laptop? No mood to do anything, no mood to say anything, just wanna get something to do and sleep for the rest of the day. I still need go for drum practice this evening, dont know whether my body can take it over or not. There is 4 days more before the performance, I started feel nervous since last week. I keep on thinking how should we perform the drum so that it will be the best performance of the day. There is another thing playing in my mind, what kind of hair style should I take? I am planning to have a hair cutting later but I can't figure out what hair style that suits me the best. Oh well...I guess I have to refer to my hair stylist later, haha...
Good night and sweet dreams ^.^

1 comment:

  1. do your best~
    don't think too much, it will make u more confuse~
    Gambate~

    ReplyDelete