Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Days without you (Part 1)

Day 1
Today is the first day without you. I do everything by myself, do everything for my family, take care of my family, help my family. All I can do for you is to send short message to you and wait for your call at night. I never wait for my bf's call at night for long time. This is the first night we on the phone, keep on telling each other how much we miss each other, but not much topics. I even fall asleep when you are telling your story.

Day 2
Second day without you, I start to miss you badly. I never miss someone like you before. I have a nice moment with my cousins. I play candle with them and they are so happy with the lighted tree I made for them. I do the same thing, I waited for your call the whole day. Finally, you have called me. This time, we have a better chat. I enjoy the moment with you.

Day 3
This day, I miss you even more. On the other hand, I have a happy moment with my baby cousin. Although he is quite naughty, but I happy to take care of him. I feel tired taking care of him but it is worth to see his smile, a smile from an angel. As usual, I am waiting for your call. And, you call, and this time, I have become the most happiest girl in the world. We plan our future together, solve each other's problem, cheer for each other.

Day 4
I go back kampar today to settle my pets. I send them to pet shop at the cost of RM6 per day. I plan to collect them 2 weeks later. Then, I manage to get a job from Khakabo. At least, I have an income and saving for my next sem and I don't have to ask money from my family. As usual, I am waiting for your call, but this time, I phone to you. This time, you make me heart broken for not being remember my birthday. To you, it is hard for you to remember a person's birthday, but at least, you have to remember mine's. Anyway, it is a past. At night, you just hang the phone and yet, you blame me for hanging your call. This even hurts me more. I have a sleepness night. This is the first sleepness night in this sem break.

No comments:

Post a Comment