Thursday, September 17, 2009

Suffer Night

Tonight, is my 2nd sleepness night in the week. Why? I not sure and I don't know the reason. After I heard what Daniel said, I totally felt the pain from the bottom of my heart. Finally I know why he always want me to stay with him all the time and cares him more than anyone else, and yet, I knew I can't do all this. I feel shame of myself for not being a nice girlfriend and play my role as a girl. Here is the story...

Its a story between Daniel and his ex-girlfriend, Paula. 2 years ago, they were couple. At that time, Daniel didn't really appreciate what she did for him. Paula is a very nice girl friend. She will fetch him after class and accompany him for the rest of the day. Everyday, she wakes up early to cook breakfast for him. What she did is just for him. What a nice girl.........

Unfortunately, they always quarrel with each other because of the difference value between themselves. Due to this, Daniel has asked to break the relationship. So, this relationship has came to its end after 2 years. Since that, Paula has a hard moment because she can't take the reality that he has asked to break relationship with her. Poor Paula...

When daniel thinks back, he starts to regret with his stupid decision. He loves her so much, but he has to put her down because of this stupid, fucking reason. Until now. he still can't face Paula. He wants to apologize to her but he doesn't dare to do so. He so desperate to say sorry to her.

Hopefully Daniel will make his decision whether he wants to go kl, have a visit to her and say:"I'm sorry." At least this will makes him feel better than never. Daniel, no matter what is your decision, I just wanna let u know that I want u to be happy for who you are, be cheerish all the time, be proud of who you are being, be brave to face any difficulties. I know you will not let me down, right? Love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment