Thursday, September 24, 2009

Darling

Darling, I know you are lonely too. For once, you also live in your own world too. You need to be care of, you need attention from your beloved one, and yet, I can't do what you need and sometimes I even don't realize it. Please don't ever blame yourself again even though it is not your fault. All the problems come from me, I am the cause of all these. When I am with you, you just do your stuff and leave me there by myself, makes me feel lonely, so I rather hang out with sharon than stay at home. I have told you before, I don't like to stay in the house. why? So that I will not think too much. I have chose to forget everything happen in my life because to me, there is too many burdens and I want to throw them away, I don't want to remember everything. What I want is the same as what you want, someone that loves us, only us. But, why I will feel lonely even though when I was being with you? I don't know. I try to care you more but it makes me feel I am fake. Everything I just let it be. To you, I not mature enough. To me, I don't want to think stuff in a mature way. You can say that I am childish, but to me, it is the best way to relax myself. As you said, I haven't see the world, all I went through is just looking at the surface and think as it should be like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment