Monday, October 26, 2009

Days Without You (Part 2-end)

Day 7
This is the day where I usually went to my Grandma's house. Today is Moon Cake Festival. So, Mum brings us to grandma there for dinner, even my aunt and uncle come back from KL. Although I am happy to see them, I don't feel like I want to be with them all the time. I just wanna stay alone and rest. Miss you badly, as usual. At night, I have a phone talk with you, but we end it unhappily due to some misunderstanding.

Day 14
For the whole week, we had a bad conversation. I cried every night after you hang the phone. At that moment, I realized how weak am I in a relationship. Need your hug so much every night before sleep. I always think nonsense when I was alone or even before sleep.

Day 15
Finally I come back to Kampar. This is the place where I can be myself, a true me. No family in my life here, no baby's crying. All I have here is me and my darling. Here belongs to me. I start to work as I come back. This is the 1st working day for me at khakabo. Although the salary is quite low, but I am happy with it because I like the working environment there especially employees there, the only bad thing is I have to face that LCLY face, bastard han wei. At night, I go my darling's room to sleep. Thanks God that I am too tired that I can sleep tight tonight.

Day 18
This is the 4th day I work at khakabo. It seems like that bastard knows my working hour because I will be seeing him every time my working hour. Oh well, luckily my darling is coming back today, after this, I don't have to worry about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment