Wednesday, August 19, 2009

~Confuse~

My dear "brother", since when you have learned all the bad things from your parent? Why do you always let us down? You have failed us. What do you expect from us? Now you are our friends, or enermy? You make me so confuse about our friendship. When I get to know you, you not that kind of person, now you betray our friendship because of your evil parent, how could you do this on us? We just try our best to help you, how could you betray us as easy as you like?

These days I had a thought in my mind, "what kind of changes happened on me? Is it make me a better person or make me becomes even worst?" I don't know about it, I feel I have became much more better, on the other hand, it makes me feel I am another person that I never known but I just don't know what is it. I can't stop thinking of it, I wanna know why and what has caused this changes on me. Is it because of the appearrance of Daniel? Maybe... Hopefully this changes can make my life to a better way.

No comments:

Post a Comment