Friday, August 21, 2009

My dog

Few weeks ago, I had let go of my dog, Bibi. After that, I didn't c it at all, until my friend told me that he saw my dog was hanging around Grand Kampar Hotel. Soon, my boy friend and I went there to check it out. As we reached there, I saw it walked around with other dog. At the moment I saw it, I felt so sorry to it. I not a good master. This shouldn't done by a dog lover and I feel shame of myself that I am a dog lover. Let the dog hang around, take the risk that it may be shot by the dog hunter, can't get any food, being chased and bully by other dogs or human... I am so sorry, Bibi. I can't take good care of you and I am not a good master, I have been so selfish and I just let you go and yet, I didn't get you home. Will you blame me? I think you will, you might hate me as well, if you have the mind and can think as human does. If you meet with me in future, I hope you will forget that I am your master once before. I hate myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment