Monday, August 10, 2009

Dear brother....this is what i gonna tell you now.

It has been 3 months since i knew my dear "brother", I managed to get to know his characteristic but how well do i know about his background? How could i help this fellow without thinking twice? I only done this on him, I know this is crazy. Why am i doing this? There is a lot of people said that i have a mature mind but this time i have lost my mind. To me, i just doing the right thing. He is just a kid whom is running away from the problem, all i want is to help him to face the facts, in the end, i have behaved like his suck parent. This is the time where i should stop, I have done my best for him, now let him faces his fate. I believe everyone has his fate which arranged by God, He wants to test your response when faces life challenges so that He can rearrange your life on how well the life for you. Perhaps this is the time where the God is testing me up. He has arranged the appearanced of my "brother" in my life, which has helped me during my hard time, which want me to be his saver in his life. I learned not to trust others easily in the past, now I learned the boundary of help. By the way, he has a messy and cruel family, my best friend and I have helped him a lot in finance problem but we can't do anything on this, although she wants to help him. I have done my best for him, I have my own life to go with, so this is the time where I stop holding his hand and walk away from him. This is life my dear brother, you must go through it without anyone. You are born alone and you will leave alone, without any companianship, without money, without your body. Now, you are facing the problem by yourself, no one can help you, you have control on your own fate, your life. The only way to control your life is to be taugh, strong in either physically or mentally, think maturally, act like your age, and all the good characteristics that you can think of. Never try to get help from others, they may betray you in future. My advice is just a reference, it depends on you now my dear brother. Wish you all the best in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment