Monday, November 2, 2009

Thoughts of the day - 1

Yesterday, 3 utarians dead while playing at kampar waterfall. I knew one of them, James Khor. I feel sad. why? Because I have lost a friend? Not really. I am sad because I can't understand why God likes to give test to human. Is it because human is too weak? or He wanna know who is the best among human?

These days I have heavy headache, usually it occurs on the right side. It is so pain and yet, it disappears after few minutes, then it comes back again. Maybe it is because I don't have enough sleep, or I have been too tired, it is trying to tell me that I need a good rest now.

Tomorrow is my presentation, yet, I haven't finish my part of work. I really don't know what should I write, I have lost my mind, my confidence, my ideas. I really try my best to do it but I fail. All I do is trying to run away from all this. Maybe I just go and sleep. Everything will be just fine as I wake up.

Can I run forever? Someone asked me this question before. I knew I can't run, I have to face it no matter what. Family, work, study, interest, relationship, there is so many things that I haven't do yet, I am exhausted. It seems like my body can't take over anymore,it will shut down at any minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment