Friday, November 27, 2009

Lonely nite

Tonight the time passes slowly. I have vomitted two times. I vomit as I eat. Quite suffer. What's wrong with my stomach o? This is not the most suffer one, the most suffer stuff is I am having a sleepness night again. Haiz...I spend my time by watching drama through youtube. I wanna get someone to chat with me but everyone is sleeping. Why can't I just sleep o?

Today, I will go home for dinner with my darling. This is the first time I bring bf home for dinner. For your information, this home is my grandma's home, not my mother home. I like my grandma so much, more than anyone in the house. I don't know how am I gonna introduce my darling to them. I can't let them know he is my bf. Oh well...I guess my aunt knows it very well since she has invited us to go back for dinner, doesn't she? I wonder how they will act if I intro my darling to them...am I gonna get scold? Or they just act normal? I wanna intro my darling to them so much but I know I can't do that. If I do so, I can't stay at kampar and study. Sure I will have to stay at home and watch by my mum. Since I scare to be scolded, then why still I step my foot into the trap? I don't know, all I know is I love him and I wanna be with him, no matter what it costs, no matter how hard is it, I will just take it, just like how he loves me. He can sacrifice anything for me, why can't I? Both of us have paid for this relationship, aren't we?

2 comments:

  1. Love is beautiful when we are willing to pay the cost we our life no matter how tough it seems to be.. take care and good luck, you can de. Rmb no matter what, you are never alone

    ReplyDelete