Friday, June 4, 2010

Starting 2nd sem of Year one in PR course

After study at UTAR for two and a half years, finally i managed to score above 3.0 in cgpa. Now, I have started my second semester in PR course, hopefully I manage to maintain such a good result. In this sem, I need to prepare for chinese orchestra concert. For your information, this is the first time for the UTAR chinese orchestra unit to organize a concert and it has been long time for me to perform in a concert. During sem break, I attended everyday's practice from 9am til 4pm, just to practice and prepare ourselves for the concert. This is not as same as the previous concerts that I attended in secondary school, so I need to be prepared and do my best for the concert.

Tell you guys something. I am learning how to play "World of Warcraft" (WOW) from my bf and housemates. My bf has suit my character with the best gear and equipments and yet, I am still a newbie to this game, thus, I need a lot of training to catch up with them. It is a tough task for me as a noob gamer and for someone that don't know about WOW. Today is my second day for playing WOW and also the first time to play with my bf and housemates. I feel like I am a burden for them because I barely catch up with their steps and it is quite tough for me to play with such a good character. Oh well...everything has its starting point to start with, right?

On the other hand, because of WOW, I start losing self confidence because I really stress out. I play WOW because of my bf. I just want to get into his world and be with him all the time, but I knew it will never happened. Sometimes, I might think of boycourt WOW and stop my bf from playing it. I never stop him from doing anything that he likes, as long as he has time for me, but not like I am staying in the room with him and do nothing. This makes me feel boring and don't know what to do and start thinking nonsense. Maybe I am thinking and talking nonsense again....I had what girls wanted all the time, what else that I am asking for? There should be nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment