Thursday, June 17, 2010

Time Flys

It has been awhile for not being here. Recently I am busy with my first chinese orchestra concert in UTAR and new subjects that I am taking now. There is many things to learn and so much to do at a time, I feel very stressful and exhausted. To me, all this efford will bring me the achievement in future, all I need now is my intention to work on them and be patient. I do believe hard work will bring me good achievement.


Time flys without my notification. This is the eleventh month since we get together. There are many things happened within this period, all the happiness, sadness and misunderstandings have brought us into another level of the relationship. All these have made us grew up and stabalize our relationship. The more time we spend time together, the more my love to you darling.


Usually, we seldom tell each other how much is our love, maybe this is the only reason why we seldom talk to each other. I prefer to be your listener, one and the only one. I like to hear your voice, this is why I remain silence all the time. I know you want me to talk with you, but I really can't talk much when I am with you. I know I have very little time for you everyday because I have to spend a lot of time for other stuffs, and I am so sorry about this darling. This is also another reason why I like to listen to you rather than talking with you.


Here is the end for this blog, I jz want to tell everyone here that read my blog how much is my love to you. Love you always darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment