Friday, May 14, 2010

FIrst Sem Break For 2010

Finally it has come to the end of the first semester, this is the moment that every student is waiting for. Usually what will a student do in holiday? Work as part timer? Stay at home? Go for vacation? This is life, lets make it more interesting! I don't know how you guys spend your holiday, I'll just tell you mine. To me, it is my life and I'm happy with it.

As usual, I work at DDS, which is one of the cyber cafe in Kampar. In fact, I am a runner for both DDS and Khakabo.Working is tiring me, but I am happy to work with them because I get to know more people and I even meet my friends that have not been seeing for a period. Another reason why I work at cyber cafe is because the working time is more flexible and I can make time adjustment between my study and working time. Although the wage is not high, it is just enough for my rental.

At the last week of the sem break, I will be even busy and tired. Why? Because I need to attend chinese orchestra camp from 25-29th May, from 9am til 4pm, then I need to work from 4pm til 12am. You may think I am crazy and I admit it, this is the only way for me not to think too much when I am alone. I hate to be home alone.

You may ask, how about my home? I can say, I don't want to go back, it is like jail, that's why I don't like to go home. Why would I say home is like a jail? This is because mum seldom let me go out and I only do nothing at home but online until I wanna vomit. Another thing is they seldom talk to me nicely. I have to make it clear that all my family members are grumpy person, including me, sometimes they make me feel like I live in jail because of their way of speaking and grumpy personality. I just wanna run away from it. Family is important, but I am sorry that I not that kind of person which can stay at home for 24 hours everyday. I need my life and freedom. They never understand how I feel, or maybe not, god knows.

At last, I will go for vacation to Cameron Highland next week. MUAHAHAHAHA. This is the first time I am going vacation with my bf and classmates since I study at UTAR 2 years ago. I still planning where to go and what to do. There is many things to do and yet, so little time for me to do all of them, I just can say, have fun then. Life is short and lets us appreciate what we have at the moment. Enjoy your time and HAPPY HOLIDAY MY FRIENDS! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment