Friday, July 31, 2009

My Days In The End of July

30th July,was my birthday.I had a sweet day with my dear, brother, and best friend. They have prepared a surprise party for me, unfortunately i didn't have a chance to eat my birthday. Why? Because I have gave it to others before I can have a bite on it. Haha. Oh well...its a memorable night for me.
31st July, it should be a happy day for me, at the end, it ends up with a broken heart. I went to Ipoh with Daniel just to buy a birthday present for my brother. Although I don't know what to buy, but I have a nice moment with Daniel. He bought me roses as my birthday gift. After we went back Kampar, I went to my brother's room to get my clothes. I noticed he is not happy but I just don't know why. I left without asking much. After I had my shower, I logged on to my msn. When I saw his display mesage, I felt heart broken. He wrote there:"Every caring, to him, is just a fake! Whenever there is love, friendship will always been frgotten!! Is there every human being like this way? I wanna leave, here is a cruel place for me. I have over come the feel of being self-abased, but I fall down so soon. Whats the point of being rich? I still being alone!" My heart is broken as I rea this message, I just can't stop crying Why Everything I do is always not worthy? Each time I try to do my best for the one I care the most, it becomes not worthy. I always wonder why why why...why everything changes in a night time?? Doesn't he know how muych I care bout him and Daniel? I don't mean to have a preference for Daniel, or vice versa. I care both of you so much. Both of you are the most important part of my life, Do you know it?

No comments:

Post a Comment