Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I am who i am

Everyone who knows me,they might think that i am a cool girl because i dont have much words to say and i seldom mix with others. I am a girl which is quite rude in attitute, act like a guy, not much girl's characteristics except physical development.I am a girl which like to be alone in my world, a world that fulfill with my dream. In fact,I like to make friends because i hate to be alone sometimes,but I just dont know how it gonna happen. I grown in a traditional family,where my dad is working outside and mum is a housewife who always take care of us.Maybe because of her,I have learned to be silient all the time so that i wont make mistake because my mum gt bad temper,in fact, i gt a bad temper too. This might be my way to protect myself from being hurt by others. I hate my family...sometimes...I always feel like I wanna run away from that home,it just make me feels that is a hotel more than a home. Mum never talk to us,whenever my sister and I have problems, usually we will solve by ourself by discussing with each other. Everything happend at home makes me feel uncomfortable.When I tell u about my family, you might have thought that isnt a big deal, but for me,it is. Every incident happend has affected my mind,makes me feel even more unfamiliar with my family member. I can see alot of characteristics of my family members which cant be seen during childhood. I can see and understand every changes happened on my every beloved one, my grandpa, my cousin, all source of things that makes me think deeply.I know how much lucky am I in the world when compared to others, but I still feel unsafe in the family,because there is the place where I learned not to trust people so easily.
After I started my uni life,it seems everything is fine for me, but I have met all kinds of human being, and I learned how to look at people with a clear and open heart.Maybe I am the one who has changed,I started to run away from this world.I started day dreaming,gaming, just to forget who am I at that moment. Luckily, there was best friends who always be with me whenever i nid them.Thanks to them,I manage to turn my way back to where I belongs.
As I have went through these events, I learned, do your part is not enough, but never do things that is out of your ability,you will never be appreciated. I have a more mature mind but I dont show it. I keep all my words in my heart because I know I will get mistake as I talk more. I just want a simple life. This uni life is not the life style that I always wanted. I love Music, especially chinese traditional music, but my family doesnt let me do the course just because of its low valueble in m'sia. I hate study because I was forced to do so. Anyway. I have to end up with what I have started. Who knows what might happen in the future? Maybe I will get rich someday by doing business, hahaha. I hope so. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment