Sunday, July 26, 2009

7月27日
A whole New mE
There was a time when i was having a terrible life time in my whole life. I just don't know how to over come the problem. It seems like the world is pointing its fingers on me,everything is going the wrong way. I was lost for a period of time,but thank God, I have two best friedns that helped me alot during this period, thanks you guys. Oh well, evverything started to move smooth for me as i moved out from the shop lot, thats a good start for me. A whole new place for a whole new me, heres I start my whole new life.
After i move into the new hostel, everything here is not familiar with me, at least i got nice housemates. Haha...I start to put in my effort in my study,although it is not enough to cover what I have missed. Since the day I move in, I met a guy. I knew he interested with me since the first sight. Girls always have great sense about others' mind, they just don't wanna let others know what play in their mind. In these two weeks, I spent most of my time with him and I found out that he is a nice guy to be with but I don't dare to accept him at first. I know I not a good lover, I have hurted everyone before him, causes me do not dare to accept him so easily. And yet, he succefully convinced me by take good care of me. He may not be handsome, but he is a nice guy and I feel like I wanna be with him to give him protection and supportation that he needs.
Daniel, this is what can I do for you. I love u.

1 comment: