Sunday, October 3, 2010

Third Day Without you

I go back home today. I like to see my family but not placing myself in their shoes. I can't stay in the house that is full of noise and people as I will feel packed and headache.Maybe I get used to a quiet room without any disturbance and under air-conditioned. Nothing feels better than staying at such a quiet and comfort room like this.

Darling always mention the importance of family in our life, it seems I haven't understand the message inside it. I still the same girl that you know, never appreciate family's role in my life. Until now, I still don't like my family and I don't wanna stay at this home for more than 24 hours. To you, I may be a cruel family member. You might ask, how could you treat your family like this? My answer is: You might have understand my role as the eldest in the family, but you will never understand my growing way. I have been brought up like this, so this is what am I today.

This is the third day without darling staying around with me, this feels abit tough for me to continue living. No matter what it takes, life still goes on and I must live in an interesting way so that I can wait for him to come back to me. Love you darling. good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment